Lead Process Engineer
Permanent / Kuwait
Up to $16,000 per month
Lead Process Engineer, Kuwait, Up to $16,000 per month
Recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer to work in the Core Technical Personnel on the Al-Khafji PMC Project for our client who provides engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry, they have over 1400 staff working in more than 15 offices worldwide with over 50 prestigious years in business.
- Prepares Process Engineering packages
- Participates in the preparation of Project Schedule
- Participates in Quality Management control
- Provides proper reports for Process Engineering work
- Participates in tender preparation as required.
- Is responsible for Design criteria, drawing standards and conventions, and design guidelines
- Is responsible for engineering and design data and drawings
- Reviews all P&ID's, PFD's, and process data sheets.
- Provides input into the pre-qualification and selection of suppliers of materials and equipment.
- Quality Management support during construction
- Ensures the COMPANY and Government regulations are followed.
- BSc engineering degree
- 15 years applicable experience in oil & gas projects.
- Design background is essential.
- Background in Crude Separation as well as Desalting Operations, knowledge of Water Treatment and also understanding of General Water Technology and Desalination Plants.
- Experience with ?sour? crude oil production fields.
Keywords: Chemical, Process, Lead, Principal, Middle East
If you have difficulty in applying, have any questions or you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us on 0044 (0) 207 843 2410 or email
We regard all communication and correspondence as confidential. Full job descriptions are available on request.